One Of The Best Pet Friendly Maine Hotels
Dear Pet Owner:
Welcome to the Flagship Inn! While we are happy to accommodate you and your pet, we wish to share a few guidelines. This letter is provided to all guests with pets upon check-in and serves as the Flagship Inn pet policy.
Guidelines for Our Pet Friendly Maine Lodging
- Pets are welcome at our hotel in one of our specific Pet friendly rooms only. Also, a credit card is required and Pets cannot be left unattended in the room for periods longer than 2 hours. If you need to be away for more than two hours, we can provide a list of kennels and daycares in the area. We also have numbers of a few area vets in case of emergencies.
- We must have a cell phone number to reach you in the event of a problem or emergency if your pet is left unattended.
- Daily Maid service is required and your pet must vacate the room with its owner, or be in a crate to ensure that the animal does not escape from the room. This also assures the safety of our staff.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet during walks on the Inn grounds.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for their pet's behavior.
- The Flagship Inn Management and staff take this opportunity to extend our hopes for an enjoyable visit for you and your pet.