Directions To Our Midcoast Maine Lodging
Boothbay Harbor, Maine: The Flagship Inn is easy to find. Print out these simple directions, and you'll be at our Maine Coast hotel and settling into your room in no time.
How to Find the Flagship Inn
- Take Route 95 North into Maine and to Portland watching for signs to the Boothbay Harbor Region via exit 52.
- Take exit 52 for Route 295 North toward Freeport & Brunswick.
- On Route 295 in Topsham, take exit 31 to Route 1 North, following the signs to the Route 1 connector. Follow Route 1 North through Bath (over the bridge), and into the town of Wiscasset. After the Sheepscot River Bridge in Wiscasset, you'll see signs for the Boothbay Harbor Region and Route 27 South.
- Take a right onto Route 27 South.
- Follow Route 27 South 12 miles and we are located on the right. Look for our large American Flag on the front lawn of the inn.
Mileages To Our Coastal Maine Hotel From...
- New York - 380 Miles
- Boston - 150 Miles
- Portland - 55 Miles
- Freeport - 40 Miles
- Brunswick - 30 Miles
- Bath - 22 Miles
- Wiscassett - 12 Miles
- Camden - 50 Miles
- Bar Harbor - 120 Mile
Our Mid-coast Maine location also provides a centralized site to explore all that Maine has to offer. Please feel free to contact us at, (800) 660-5094, for any other information.