To Our Valued Guests,
It has been a season of many changes. We know that with all of the ups and downs, you are looking forward to a getaway. We are excited that Maine is moving into its next phase of opening so that we can begin serving our guests.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Maine residents can travel within the state
- Massachusettes, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, and New Hampshire residents can travel to Maine without restriction
- Guests traveling from other states simply need to complete certification. Guests will be asked to sign a Certification of Compliance that they have received a negative COVID test within the past 72 hours or self-quarantine for 14 days. Here’s a link to view the form on the State of Maine’s website.
- Guests traveling for an essential purpose from other states can stay without certification. Please give us a call for details.
- Guests who have either recently had COVID-19 or have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of their state of origin, are exempt from the test or quarantine requirement.
- Federal requirements related to international travel remain in effect.
- Effective May 1, travelers from all states will be considered exempt unless otherwise indicated by the Maine CDC.
Whether you are just starting to plan your trip, or have already made your reservation with us, we would like to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to make your upcoming visit with us the most enjoyable and worry-free stay possible.
We will be offering breakfast in a grab-and-go format to encourage that you take it back to your room; most of the items will be individually wrapped. For your safety, there is no service for stayovers.
Please remember to always book direct for the best rates, availability, and service. If you are looking to book a reservation, please feel free to book direct on our website, or give us a call.
We all thank you for choosing to stay with us, and please stay safe.
*Certification is required for all travelers except “without restriction” states (see those listed above). Guests will be asked to sign a Certification of Compliance that they have received a negative Covid test within the past 72 hours.