One Of The Best Pet Friendly Maine Hotels
Dear Pet Owner:
Welcome to the Flagship Inn! While we are happy to accommodate you and your pet, we wish to share a few guidelines. This letter is provided to all guests with pets upon check-in and serves as the Flagship Inn pet policy.
Guidelines for Our Pet Friendly Maine Lodging
- There is a $10 per day charge added to your room. Also, a credit card is required and Pets cannot be left unattended in the room for periods longer than 2 hours. If you need to be away for more than two hours, we can provide a list of kennels and daycares in the area. We also have numbers of a few area vets in case of emergencies.
- We must have a cell phone number to reach you in the event of a problem or emergency if your pet is left unattended.
- Daily Maid service is required and your pet must vacate the room with its owner, or be in a crate to ensure that the animal does not escape from the room. This also assures the safety of our staff.
- Pets need to be walked on the northwest side of the motel near the garage area. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet during walks on the Inn grounds.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for their pet's behavior.
- Please give the Front Desk 15 minutes advance notice prior to checkout. A Flagship Inn staff member will inspect your room. You will be responsible for any damages and extra cleaning costs caused by your pet. Charges are at the Management's discretion.
- The Flagship Inn Management and staff take this opportunity to extend our hopes for an enjoyable visit for you and your pet.