Our mission at Flagship Inn & Suites is to eliminate the challenge of finding affordable accommodations with the comforts of home. We would love to welcome you to our hotel in Boothbay Harbor, Maine!
If you have any questions, need help with a reservation, or just want to share your experience with us, we would love to hear from you.
Below, you will find our address, phone number, email address, GPS directions, and general driving directions.
We’ll see you soon at our Boothbay Harbor hotel.
200 Townsend Ave
Boothbay Harbor, Maine 04538
- Take Route 95 North into Maine and to Portland watching for signs to the Boothbay Harbor Region via exit 52.
- Take exit 52 for Route 295 North toward Freeport & Brunswick.
- On Route 295 in Topsham, take exit 31 to Route 1 North, following the signs to the Route 1 connector. Follow Route 1 North through Bath (over the bridge), and into the town of Wiscasset. After the Sheepscot River Bridge in Wiscasset, you’ll see signs for the Boothbay Harbor Region and Route 27 South.
- Take a right onto Route 27 South.
- Follow Route 27 South 12 miles and we are located on the right. Look for our large American Flag on the front lawn of the inn.
Mileages To Our Coastal Maine Hotel From…
- New York – 380 Miles
- Boston – 150 Miles
- Portland – 55 Miles
- Freeport – 40 Miles
- Brunswick – 30 Miles
- Bath – 22 Miles
- Wiscassett – 12 Miles
- Camden – 50 Miles
- Bar Harbor – 120 Mile
Our Inn is located 0.6 miles from downtown Boothbay Harbor, Maine, and the Atlantic Ocean.