We know that your pet is part of your family, and when you plan a getaway or vacation, you want your four-legged family members to be able to join you as well. Making memories, exploring new places, and sharing the experience – what’s not to love about traveling with a pet? When planning a trip to coastal Maine, be sure to book a room at our pet-friendly hotel in Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
Your furry family members are welcome at Flagship Inn & Suites. We have several pet-friendly rooms on our award-winning property. All of our pet-friendly rooms are designated as such in the online reservation system. Or let us know you will be traveling with pets when you call to make your reservation so we can reserve you a dog-friendly room.
You’ll always get the best rates available on a pet-friendly room when you book direct through our website or call us directly at (207) 633-5094!
Guidelines for Our Pet-Friendly Maine Lodging
- There is a $15 per day charge added to your room. Also, a credit card is required and pets cannot be left unattended in the room for periods longer than 2 hours. If you need to be away for more than two hours, we can provide a list of kennels and doggie daycares in the Boothbay Harbor area. We also have the phone numbers of a few area vets in case of emergencies.
- We must have a cell phone number to reach you in the event of a problem or emergency if your pet is left unattended.
- Daily Maid service is required and your pet must vacate the room with its owner, or be in a crate to ensure that the animal does not escape from the room. This also assures the safety of our staff.
- Pets need to be walked on the northwest side of the motel near the garage area. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet during walks on the Inn grounds.
- Pet owners are fully responsible for their pet’s behavior.
- Please give the Front Desk 15 minutes advance notice prior to checkout. A Flagship Inn & Suites staff member will inspect your room. You will be responsible for any damages and extra cleaning costs caused by your pet. Charges are at the Management’s discretion.
Making the Most of Your Pet-Friendly Vacation
Being away from home can sometimes be nerve-wracking to our furry friends. We want to help you make this a great vacation for your pet.
Be sure to bring along some of your pet’s favorite things to make the trip smoother for everyone. Here are some ideas:
- a favorite blanket or towel
- favorite toy
- can opener
- leash/carrying case
- kitty litter
We look forward to meeting you and your pet soon!